Back 3726 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 13:41 Good good. Jeff threw a fit but that’s really just normal at this rate. Yours?
try putting him in pet therapy, maybe would help, I am just emotionally screaming cuz I have a pile of work and rps to reply to and have no idea what to start from

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 13:59 Nice, which one?
Kaitlyn’s a muggleborn, so The Muggle Condition. I see a few other ones I’d like in later years.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya morning!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys, we had another two hour delay


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I have like light makeup on- like thin eyeliner and softer/ligther shade of eyeshadow, light blush n stuff-

yet my friends still said i look scary cause i'm tired and stare when im tired, they said i looked like i wanted to fight someone


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis gets a snowday and my boss called me saying that I don't have to go to work today!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's awesome bro-maybe you and your sister could play in the snow together


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome Tracey!

Oof, that’s not fun, Keith.
Back 3726 / 18141