17 Jan 2024, 06:00
Let's Chat!
Nighttttt
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 06:01
Let's Chat!
I am serious, send me over some Jeff's pics, I have been pretty bored for a long timeRenelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59Jeff says he always knew you were good and wiseElisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:58If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine
Most of that is untouchableDelainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59 Ayooooo 400G?!?
lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 06:05
Let's Chat!
On my profile, and you can look around the castle for posters. He’s really getting popular <:)Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 06:01I am serious, send me over some Jeff's pics, I have been pretty bored for a long timeRenelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59Jeff says he always knew you were good and wiseElisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:58If its for Jeff then I shall make the best one for the best puff, along with Delaine
Most of that is untouchableDelainie Silverwing wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 05:59 Ayooooo 400G?!?
lol I was jus kidding I’ll make it in the morning cause, good night!!!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 06:20
Let's Chat!
*gives Jeff treats*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Jan 2024, 06:20
Let's Chat!
Jeff says thanks Colin!
And that normally he doesn’t like werewolves, but he’ll make an exception this time!
And that normally he doesn’t like werewolves, but he’ll make an exception this time!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 06:24
Let's Chat!
I do make yummy pet treats!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Jan 2024, 06:25
Let's Chat!
Indeed.
Jeff says that if you so wish, he could make you his official pet treat supplier! Like, private chef!
Jeff says that if you so wish, he could make you his official pet treat supplier! Like, private chef!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 06:27
Let's Chat!
WHOA.
Sweet! I'm honoured.
Sweet! I'm honoured.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
17 Jan 2024, 06:28
Let's Chat!
Awesome!
You start tomorrow
You start tomorrow
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 06:43
Let's Chat!
*goes out hunting*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire