17 Jan 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Yes great meeting you Maddie!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
Heyo March!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
Hiya!!
I’m so bored I wanna make more banners but our shops not getting any banner orders
I’m so bored I wanna make more banners but our shops not getting any banner orders
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Jan 2024, 05:31
Let's Chat!
Good night!!
I’ll be heading to bed soon as well lol
I’ll be heading to bed soon as well lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”