Back 3718 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:05 Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I suck at coding but am good with making banners, tho my banners aren't as pretty as most banners, but I'm trying my best!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m decent at coding, there are some really amazing coders here tho @Renelle Dalton;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:14 Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:05 Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday! <3
Shame you didn’t get into Ravenclaw….

It is easily the best house!

@Delainie Silverwing Aww thanks! You’re not bad yourself <:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:12 Thanks for the welcome, I see you are a first year as well!
I am! If you have any questions in the future, you can ask me...But if you want to sign up for the mentorship, you can ask them! :wink:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine. :) It'll likely be better than anything I could make.

*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:14 Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:05 Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday! <3
Shame you didn’t get into Ravenclaw….

It is easily the best house!

@Delainie Silverwing Aww thanks! You’re not bad yourself <:)
Yes 100%

Ur welcomeee!! Thx, tho my banners are MUCH better haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine. :) It'll likely be better than anything I could make.

*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
Slytherin have some really nice people tho, mostly everyones nice OOC!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).
Back 3718 / 18141