17 Jan 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday!
17 Jan 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]I suck at coding but am good with making banners, tho my banners aren't as pretty as most banners, but I'm trying my best!
17 Jan 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
I’m decent at coding, there are some really amazing coders here tho @Renelle Dalton
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
Shame you didn’t get into Ravenclaw….Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:14 Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday!![]()
It is easily the best house!
@Delainie Silverwing Aww thanks! You’re not bad yourself <:)
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
17 Jan 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
I am! If you have any questions in the future, you can ask me...But if you want to sign up for the mentorship, you can ask them!Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:12 Thanks for the welcome, I see you are a first year as well!
17 Jan 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine.
It'll likely be better than anything I could make.
*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
17 Jan 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Yes 100%Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:16Shame you didn’t get into Ravenclaw….Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:14 Honestly, I'm just impressed with the art all of you make. I really want to support all of you.
Awesome! Hi Maddie! I was sorted just yesterday!![]()
It is easily the best house!
@Delainie Silverwing Aww thanks! You’re not bad yourself <:)
Ur welcomeee!! Thx, tho my banners are MUCH better haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Slytherin have some really nice people tho, mostly everyones nice OOC!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:18 I'm sure your banners are great, Tracey. I look forward to mine.It'll likely be better than anything I could make.
*pokes Renelle* I was actually hoping to get Ravenclaw.
17 Jan 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
That is true. Katie here is one of the nice ones (and shy for that matter).