Back 3717 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oh your making a banner! nice! if you want anythinglike codes, banners, moodboards or outfit boards check out my ooc shop: M&M's Market for 3 sickles!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh don’t listen to her, everyone knows the one shop to go to is this one!

All the cool kids are using the banners and codes there!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
*cries* Thank you very much! I saw your page Marcie, and it looks awesome!

And I saw yours, too, Renelle.

So many great choices.
OOC Let's Chat!
Remember, that is the shop the great Jeff uses!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:02 Ugh don’t listen to her, everyone knows the one shop to go to is this one!

All the cool kids are using the banners and codes there!
erm, sure but if you've got a budget then I sudggest M&M's Market, but Renelles art is really good! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:05 Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
Welcome! :wink:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks for the welcome, I see you are a first year as well!
OOC Let's Chat!
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 01:05 Hello everyone, I’m a first year just got sorted!
Welcome Maddie! I'd recommend the mentorship program, if you do sign up, your mentor can help you navigate the site and can answer any of your questions if your confused.

The RPG Partners Requests is a place where you can post your roleplay ideas and people can owl you if their interested in them. But you could also owl me if you want an rp buddy!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcomeeee!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3717 / 18141