Back 3716 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome! (:

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
You can totally RP with me too! You can also check out RPG partner requests

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
*flushes* all of you are being really kind to me. Thank you! I also may take you up on your offer.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's good to be kind upon meeting someone new. But then again, I'm always kind!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Well, thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your welcome! For your banner, d'you want me to include any pictures?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure! The FC I’m planning on using is of Anastasia Russo.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok! I'll go search for pics for your banner (:

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3716 / 18141