16 Jan 2024, 19:18
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:56Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:22
I'm kinda glad, because Benji ain't interested xD And I hate making my character destroy ppl's hearts, but sometimes its needed ofcI hope so too!Good to know. Hopefully Ben would find someone and wouldn't break their heart. Breaking peoples hearts aren't good. I've had mine broken once in middle schoolI'm excited for the future of everyone around me tbh its rather exciting. That sucks, i've not been a relationship for 3 years now.
Also hi everyone else
Before I started dating my bf, I gave up on love throughout high school, College, and University, but when I started working at my job, I met my bf and we became friends and I let myself fall in love again and now I'm engaged to him!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 19:46
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:18Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:56
I hope so too!I'm excited for the future of everyone around me tbh its rather exciting. That sucks, i've not been a relationship for 3 years now.
Also hi everyone else
Damn that's such a lovely story, I guess you really know when you've found the one! I'm so happy for you!Before I started dating my bf, I gave up on love throughout high school, College, and University, but when I started working at my job, I met my bf and we became friends and I let myself fall in love again and now I'm engaged to him!![]()
16 Jan 2024, 20:10
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:46Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:18Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:15Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:06Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:04
Damn that's such a lovely story, I guess you really know when you've found the one! I'm so happy for you!![]()
Thanks Ben (:
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
I totally understand... my cramps today were horribleKim Sato wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:11 Ugh I want to post but I have headache from that time of month and I can't focus... I took a pill too but it hasn't kicked in yet. Nooooo...
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
16 Jan 2024, 20:36
Let's Chat!
COLINNNNNColin McCoire wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 19:14Strong work Ravenclaw!!Aliana Duke wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 18:53 Ayyy I just wrote my first post in like almost a month and itβs over 200 words without needing to find words to expand it!!! I usually use grammarly or smth to help me with making sure h
I have enough words but i did it!!!
-tackles-
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
16 Jan 2024, 21:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey Glen!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
16 Jan 2024, 21:41
Let's Chat!