16 Jan 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
With what? I have nothing to cut it with *Acts like she doesn't own infinity knives*Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:53Look Elisa, I know it seems like everything’s all right now. I’ve been there myself!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:51It was just a CUT, no poison and nothing, I already cleaned it with a cloth, Elisa ripped some cloth and tied itRenelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:48No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:47Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:44
I-I was crazy to mention it near you, It was just a cut in the palm of my wand hand![]()
BUT SOMEONE CHOP OFF THIS DRAMATIC GUYS DRAMA
But I suggest you take my advice - CUT. IT. OFF.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:10
Let's Chat!
*offers Elisa a knife*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:07With what? I have nothing to cut it with *Acts like she doesn't own infinity knives*Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:53Look Elisa, I know it seems like everything’s all right now. I’ve been there myself!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:51It was just a CUT, no poison and nothing, I already cleaned it with a cloth, Elisa ripped some cloth and tied itRenelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:48No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!
But I suggest you take my advice - CUT. IT. OFF.
Here! This is what friends are for, after all!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
16 Jan 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
Friends? Not even enemies offer thisRenelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:10*offers Elisa a knife*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:07With what? I have nothing to cut it with *Acts like she doesn't own infinity knives*Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:53Look Elisa, I know it seems like everything’s all right now. I’ve been there myself!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:51It was just a CUT, no poison and nothing, I already cleaned it with a cloth, Elisa ripped some cloth and tied itRenelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:48 No but fr! If left untreated, the wound could fester and the poison, spread to your bloodstream and entire body! It might even result in death!
But I suggest you take my advice - CUT. IT. OFF.
Here! This is what friends are for, after all!
*Still takes the knife and throws it at someone*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:16
Let's Chat!
Exactly! Which means we are very good friends!
Lovely timing, Atlas
Lovely timing, Atlas
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
16 Jan 2024, 14:25
Let's Chat!
OMG! Are you okay? I never meant to throw it onto you
We have already escaped it, We are free to bully each other now,
I cant afford you dying, then who should I bully
Umm we did
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 14:27
Let's Chat!
Hey morninggg!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”