Back 3698 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you very much! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:04 I was right here and you are pretty easy to notice
Soo whats with the hiding? Dont tell me you broke something else
Me easy, no way! I'm the best at not being noticied did you drink to many butterbeers? :whistling:

Oh, ehm..I just wanted to check how fast you were to find me, if I ever need to escape you see. Me breaking stuff pfff I would never. :whistling:
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:10 Hey Kaitlyn! Welcome to hio 🥳
Heeey Renelle!<3
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:09 *enters shyly*
Hi!
Welcome to Hogwarts :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:11 Am I dreaming or is Renelle seriously being sweet? :shock2: /jk
Both are equally possible
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:13 Thank you very much! :)
You got any questions, feel free to ask me!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:20 Welcome to Hogwarts :D
Thank you!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23 You got any questions, feel free to ask me!
Okay, will do.
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:11 Am I dreaming or is Renelle seriously being sweet? :shock2: /jk
Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:04 I was right here and you are pretty easy to notice
Soo whats with the hiding? Dont tell me you broke something else
Me easy, no way! I'm the best at not being noticied did you drink to many butterbeers? :whistling:

Oh, ehm..I just wanted to check how fast you were to find me, if I ever need to escape you see. Me breaking stuff pfff I would never. :whistling:
I haven't gone near my fire whiskey since the day Prof Baird left, so I ain't drunk, Im just good in spotting the odd ones out

Never? Huh? :anxious:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:11 Am I dreaming or is Renelle seriously being sweet? :shock2: /jk
Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming
If you wish it so

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:11 Am I dreaming or is Renelle seriously being sweet? :shock2: /jk
Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:20
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:04 I was right here and you are pretty easy to notice
Soo whats with the hiding? Dont tell me you broke something else
Me easy, no way! I'm the best at not being noticied did you drink to many butterbeers? :whistling:

Oh, ehm..I just wanted to check how fast you were to find me, if I ever need to escape you see. Me breaking stuff pfff I would never. :whistling:
I haven't gone near my fire whiskey since the day Prof Baird left, so I ain't drunk, Im just good in spotting the odd ones out

Never? Huh? :anxious:

Okaaaay, there was this one ''accidental'' time!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:11 Am I dreaming or is Renelle seriously being sweet? :shock2: /jk
Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:20

Me easy, no way! I'm the best at not being noticied did you drink to many butterbeers? :whistling:

Oh, ehm..I just wanted to check how fast you were to find me, if I ever need to escape you see. Me breaking stuff pfff I would never. :whistling:
I haven't gone near my fire whiskey since the day Prof Baird left, so I ain't drunk, Im just good in spotting the odd ones out

Never? Huh? :anxious:

Okaaaay, there was this one ''accidental'' time!
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23 Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming

I haven't gone near my fire whiskey since the day Prof Baird left, so I ain't drunk, Im just good in spotting the odd ones out

Never? Huh? :anxious:

Okaaaay, there was this one ''accidental'' time!
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND
I'm glad you're proud of me....for once <3
IK IDK HOW TO REACT YET. I WANNA BE DRAMATIC XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:38
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:29
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 13:23 Both are equally possible
Then I am surely dreaming

I haven't gone near my fire whiskey since the day Prof Baird left, so I ain't drunk, Im just good in spotting the odd ones out

Never? Huh? :anxious:

Okaaaay, there was this one ''accidental'' time!
Good think that you spit the truth out :yes: but
I HURTED MY FREAKING HAND
QUICK CHOP IT OFF BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3698 / 18141