Back 3692 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Onlookers maybe a jury. Renelle?

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure, they could be jury

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Helena Rose wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 02:46 Onlookers maybe a jury. Renelle?
Onlooker? if you don't mind I'd like to help in court... :lookup:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Jury it is

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
OOC Let's Chat!
hmm, is there anythin else? :lookup:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t think so the trial is up in the counter area

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 02:43 Judge is me, too
why can't I have any important roles, jury is pretty much audience! :unsure:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya, we were just thinkin about law! :sleep:
How r ya?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What d'you guys need law for?
I'm good, how 'bout you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3692 / 18141