16 Jan 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
Onlookers maybe a jury. Renelle?
“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
16 Jan 2024, 02:47
Let's Chat!
Onlooker? if you don't mind I'd like to help in court...
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
Jury it is
“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
16 Jan 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
hmm, is there anythin else?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
I don’t think so the trial is up in the counter area
“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
16 Jan 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
why can't I have any important roles, jury is pretty much audience!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
hiya, we were just thinkin about law!
How r ya?
How r ya?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |