16 Jan 2024, 02:27
Let's Chat!
Woa!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 02:29
Let's Chat!
Oh, not again.
They’re everywhere! No one is safe!
Run for your lives!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
16 Jan 2024, 02:31
Let's Chat!
elderberries...? wha-?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 02:35
Let's Chat!
What I did not kill Kim! Whyyyy is my timing sooooo bad
“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
16 Jan 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
16 Jan 2024, 02:37
Let's Chat!
Really nobody else does ;-;
“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
16 Jan 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Do not worry Helena, I shall ensure justice is served
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
16 Jan 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Me too!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 02:39
Let's Chat!
Thank you Renellleeeeee your the bestestttt and also thank you Marcie 

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”