Back 3690 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Woa! :lol:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 02:26 *gasps dramatically*

She killed him!
It’s the elderberries!
OOC Let's Chat!
Remedy Norden wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 02:28
Renelle Dalton wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 02:26 *gasps dramatically*

She killed him!
It’s the elderberries!
Oh, not again.

They’re everywhere! No one is safe!

Run for your lives!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
elderberries...? wha-?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
What I did not kill Kim! Whyyyy is my timing sooooo bad

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Its okay
*Pat's Helena*
I believe you! :innocent:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Really nobody else does ;-;

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Do not worry Helena, I shall ensure justice is served

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! :meninblack:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Renellleeeeee your the bestestttt and also thank you Marcie 😭😭

“I am just the Villain in your story, but a Hero in mine.”
Back 3690 / 18141