Back 3688 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Its ok, i took extra shifts to earn more i need the money as it rules the world sadly.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, sadly
OOC Let's Chat!
Thats nice! Think i’ll sleep now gn guys and girls!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Ben!! I’m doin good got back from youth group a couple hours ago and now I’m learning some Spanish on Duolingo!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
King Duolingo

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh look a new Kyle pfp

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! ;)

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3688 / 18141