16 Jan 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
16 Jan 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Alex! Forgot if I asked you already, but I can call you Alex, right?
16 Jan 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
Yep Alex is good :] it’s what everyone calls him IC anyway lol
How are you Tracey?
How are you Tracey?
16 Jan 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
Hey trace hey dels hey Alex! How are you all?
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
16 Jan 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
I’m awesome thx, just tired after working 6 days in a row this past week
16 Jan 2024, 00:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]6 days in a row! That's gotta be tough! I work five days a week and have the weekends off! Tho, I'm just sitting and chilling in the studio for now. I miss dancing
16 Jan 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
I’m good to! Chilling at rehearsal haha
Sorry to hear you had to work that much!
Sorry to hear you had to work that much!