Back 3687 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Del!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Alex! Forgot if I asked you already, but I can call you Alex, right?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep Alex is good :] it’s what everyone calls him IC anyway lol

How are you Tracey?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey trace hey dels hey Alex! How are you all?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. How 'bout both of you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m awesome thx, just tired after working 6 days in a row this past week
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]6 days in a row! That's gotta be tough! I work five days a week and have the weekends off! Tho, I'm just sitting and chilling in the studio for now. I miss dancing :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good to! Chilling at rehearsal haha

Sorry to hear you had to work that much!
Back 3687 / 18141