15 Jan 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Ben!
I'm just chilling in the studio sad that I can't dance till March
I'm just chilling in the studio sad that I can't dance till March
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Jan 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:21Heey Tracey iβm at work, damn that sucks :-O Why not before that?Heyo Ben!
I'm just chilling in the studio sad that I can't dance till March![]()
15 Jan 2024, 19:23
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:22Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:21Heey Tracey iβm at work, damn that sucks :-O Why not before that?Heyo Ben!
I'm just chilling in the studio sad that I can't dance till March
I'm also at work. Recently, my legs have been hurting and I went to the doctor to get them checked and I can't dance until my next appointment cause I might have broken something
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Jan 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
15 Jan 2024, 19:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks Elisa!
What's up Bea?
What's up Bea?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Jan 2024, 19:31
Let's Chat!
15 Jan 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
I never said I will destroy the classroom, I shall just destroy anyplace Professor Phelan stands onAva Winchect wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:31 Woah woah woah, new snake. No destroying my favorite class. Not on my watch.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 19:40
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:25not much just this stupid girl in my pe class tripped me up, i hurt my ankle and everyone was laughing at me, and then she was going around telling everyone she beat me up and laughing about it and yeahThanks Elisa!
What's up Bea?
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?