15 Jan 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
Hope your father gets well soon, Dont worry everything will be fineKyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:19 Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you.![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 18:27
Let's Chat!
Of course Kyle!!Kyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:19 Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you.![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
15 Jan 2024, 18:31
Let's Chat!
15 Jan 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
Sending prayers to both you and your fatherKyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:19 Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you.![]()
15 Jan 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
Oh my my!! Someone stop this Child!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:09Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:05Blah Blah Blah, I was just thinking about you hhhhhhhhhh more like ruining your classroom downElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 12:42I never insisted![]()
![]()
15 Jan 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
Tooo late, I am already spoiltArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:09Oh my my!! Someone stop this Child!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:09Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:05Blah Blah Blah, I was just thinking about you hhhhhhhhhh more like ruining your classroom down
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
15 Jan 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Jan 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
Praying for your father, Mister Diaz!Kyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:19 Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you.![]()
Bad bad Ms. ShakestraElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:10Tooo late, I am already spoiltArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:09Oh my my!! Someone stop this Child!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:09Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:05Blah Blah Blah, I was just thinking about you hhhhhhhhhh more like ruining your classroom down
Hello Ms. Bailey!
15 Jan 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hello Professor!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
15 Jan 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
When haven't I been a bad delinquent Professor?Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:14Praying for your father, Mister Diaz!Kyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:19 Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you.![]()
Bad bad Ms. ShakestraElisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:10Tooo late, I am already spoiltArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 19:09Oh my my!! Someone stop this Child!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:09Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 14:05
Blah Blah Blah, I was just thinking about you hhhhhhhhhh more like ruining your classroom down
Hello Ms. Bailey!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!