Back 3681 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:03
Kim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:36 -clings to ai-
-comes back, tacklesnugs kito-
Ava Winchect wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:48 -pats kim-

It’ll be okay dad
lolll i love you ava this is just perfection
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:50 viewtopic.php?p=889383#p889383 this took two hours wtf
OMG thats so good juni howw :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:
Kyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 15:53 Good morning
hiii lele dear!
ahhh ty ty baiii
I've been trying to get back into coding (and I went through all my old drafts and posted a bunch in the donation thread)

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juni is deffo top five Ravenclaws, according to Colin!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 16:03
Kim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:36 -clings to ai-
-comes back, tacklesnugs kito-
Ava Winchect wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:48 -pats kim-

It’ll be okay dad
lolll i love you ava this is just perfection
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:50 viewtopic.php?p=889383#p889383 this took two hours wtf
OMG thats so good juni howw :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:
Kyle Diaz wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 15:53 Good morning
hiii lele dear!
ahhh ty ty baiii
I've been trying to get back into coding (and I went through all my old drafts and posted a bunch in the donation thread)
ahh i'll def take a look i love your codes!!
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 17:54 Juni is deffo top five Ravenclaws, according to Colin!
agreed!!!!


also if yall need something inspirational - go take a look at anything Amanda Gorman has written, or read - she's literally stunning and is one of the most brilliant minds i know

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 17:54 Juni is deffo top five Ravenclaws, according to Colin!
Image posted by the member
these newbies don't got nuthin on me

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:05
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 17:54 Juni is deffo top five Ravenclaws, according to Colin!
Image posted by the member
these newbies don't got nuthin on me
Heheh.

Clair = def No 1 Raven! :green_heart: :blue_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys so I just got some pretty bad news, I will be on Hogwarts a lot less, also can all of you please pray for my father? Thank you. 🙏


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
sending prayers! I hope everything is ok kyle <3

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:21 sending prayers! I hope everything is ok kyle <3
Thank you I greatly appreciate it. 🙏


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Uhhhhh. Hey guys, I don't have any motivation to do any school work, :nerves:


Praying for your father kyle

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 18:23 Uhhhhh. Hey guys, I don't have any motivation to do any school work, :nerves:


Praying for your father kyle
Thank you! 🙏


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 3681 / 18141