15 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!

RIP Puffie...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
15 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
Aww what happened???
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Jan 2024, 04:57
Let's Chat!
RIP…
Though for a moment there I thought it was Jeff
Man, they really look alike, don’t they?
Though for a moment there I thought it was Jeff
Man, they really look alike, don’t they?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
15 Jan 2024, 04:58
Let's Chat!
Loll sameeeeee
Then I realized it wasn’t u who posed it haha
Then I realized it wasn’t u who posed it haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
15 Jan 2024, 05:01
Let's Chat!
15 Jan 2024, 05:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm the only one that doesn't have a pet 
Anyways, gonna be heading to bed soon, night all!

Anyways, gonna be heading to bed soon, night all!
15 Jan 2024, 05:06
Let's Chat!
I have my bunny Whiskers!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
