Back 3675 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
*drinks them with gusto*

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Uh oh, I think I need to make more. -goes to make more-
OOC Let's Chat!
Hurry up, King Jeff is waiting!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
someone rp with me before I lose my mind

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Yess bubble teaaaa

Loll did u post in the RPG partner requests thread??

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I could, if you want to, tho Tracey is pretty shy, but she's working on not being so shy
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 04:40 someone rp with me before I lose my mind
I volunteer as tribute!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 04:45
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 04:40 someone rp with me before I lose my mind
I volunteer as tribute!
yippeee lemme owl u

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
Back 3675 / 18141