Back 3672 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 01:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:58
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:53
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:48

It’ll go by fast!!
Yep!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 01:04
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 01:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:58
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:53
Anyways hruu

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, working on some replies

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s nice!! I have to do one lol, but I don’t want toooo
But it’s sport so I have to by today I’ve been putting it off loll

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof, go write that reply!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night y’all!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Bailey!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 02:26 Good night y’all!
Goodnight Bailey! I'm headed to bed now too <3 :sleep:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Tracy! Night willow!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]You two have a good sleep!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3672 / 18141