Back 3671 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Del!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Sad that I can't dance or exercise until March :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:34
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:27
Heyo Al! I'm good. How 'bout you?
I’m good!!! I finally dyed my hair at my friends house last night!!!
Yay! What color is it?
It’s like a dark red! I’m literally in love with the Color!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:39
I'm good. Sad that I can't dance or exercise until March :(
Ugh that sucks sry

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:34
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:27
Heyo Al! I'm good. How 'bout you?
I’m good!!! I finally dyed my hair at my friends house last night!!!
Yay! What color is it?
It’s like a dark red! I’m literally in love with the Color!!
Nice! So kinda like Al's hair color!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:49
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:39
I'm good. Sad that I can't dance or exercise until March :(
Ugh that sucks sry
It's ok Del!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:53
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:34
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:27

I’m good!!! I finally dyed my hair at my friends house last night!!!
Yay! What color is it?
It’s like a dark red! I’m literally in love with the Color!!
Nice! So kinda like Al's hair color!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:49
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:39

Ugh that sucks sry
It's ok Del!
At least it’s not like a year or smtn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:53
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:34
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:33



It’s like a dark red! I’m literally in love with the Color!!
Nice! So kinda like Al's hair color!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:49


At least it’s not like a year or smtn
True

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:58
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:53
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:48
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:34

[/size]
It’ll go by fast!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3671 / 18141