Back 3670 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alright! lets continue this conversation there!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya, anyone there? :)

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m here :bye:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello there, I am also here, not lurking XD
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm here too! Heyo everyone!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Marcie hi ren hi atlas hi trace!!! How are y’all? ♥️♥️♥️
Last edited by Aliana Duke on 15 Jan 2024, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Al! I'm good. How 'bout you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:27
Heyo Al! I'm good. How 'bout you?
I’m good!!! I finally dyed my hair at my friends house last night!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:33
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 00:27
Heyo Al! I'm good. How 'bout you?
I’m good!!! I finally dyed my hair at my friends house last night!!!
Yay! What color is it?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3670 / 18141