Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]Welcome Kylie! -hands Kylie and Renelle a trophy-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
1st place here I come!!

Her mind was lost in the thoughts of plots, escaping reality at whatever the cost.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]I think I gave up with this game so I'm just handing out trophies now

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:mod:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The trophy's mine

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope mine!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no me

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I've heard Tracey's handing out trophies. You've got to give it to me :)

You are not you when you are sane.