14 Jan 2024, 18:40
Let's Chat!
wooo two replies done
now owls and then time for lunch and making cheesecake!!
now owls and then time for lunch and making cheesecake!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
im excited!! gonna go now, i'll check in tonight i hope!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Tsk tsk. I’ve got my eyes on you, Mr. Mason.
He is incredibly sus, indeed. I shall add him to my list of suspects.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05 Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
14 Jan 2024, 20:32
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Hello lovely firstie!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Aye Aye Captain, I shall keep a close watch on him and my knife if he tries something against HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 19:12Tsk tsk. I’ve got my eyes on you, Mr. Mason.
He is incredibly sus, indeed. I shall add him to my list of suspects.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05 Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.Please help keep an eye on him for me.
I shall warn you, Firsties are everything but lovely
-Words from a Firstie
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!