Back 3661 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Del!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:12 My next post I do is yours Ben! <3
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
Kim, don't you like plants? Make sure to lecture him, He feels no remorse for those poor plants :cry2:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup! <3 Kim loves plants! <3 He goes to the greenhouse at least once a day to take care of the plants!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Very well then, Make sure to lecture Ben, cuz mine didn't give him a bit of sense :sad:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:13 Morning Del!
Hru??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!! <3 I was super busy over the last few days but now I'm back -dances-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Old man, keep poking me until I remember to write you that starter.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava!! Hiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:37
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 21:24
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42

Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
Me too and also how are you?
im good!! working through school, hoping to finish most of my work for the week today so i can spend tomorrow - or most of tomorrow - working on a cake!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 20:30
Melisande Lennox wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:15 How have you all been?

I saw, worry not I'll catch him sleep in my next class!
@Lucian Mornstern
hmph :disgusted: hahah


aaand hello Keith! Wren!
luci darling!!!


Aliana Duke wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42

Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
Hi bai!!!
hey ali! hru?
Wren Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42

Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
BAIII
hiiiiiiiiii <3


Oh cool we're gonna make pizza in class soon!
ohhh funnnn!!!!!
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you Bai! ♥️ How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
ive been good! super super busy, but life is good
lol the wedding thing is fun lol but chaotic

im excited for this year in threads, gotta couple things im planning. yall should be excited too!

how have you been fang?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 3661 / 18141