14 Jan 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Morning Del!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 17:19
Let's Chat!
Kim, don't you like plants? Make sure to lecture him, He feels no remorse for those poor plantsKim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:12 My next post I do is yours Ben!
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Yup!
Kim loves plants!
He goes to the greenhouse at least once a day to take care of the plants!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
Very well then, Make sure to lecture Ben, cuz mine didn't give him a bit of sense
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
Hru??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Jan 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Hello!!!
I was super busy over the last few days but now I'm back -dances-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
14 Jan 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
14 Jan 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
Ava!! Hiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Jan 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
ohhh funnnn!!!!!Kyle Diaz wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:37ReducioBailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:49im good!! working through school, hoping to finish most of my work for the week today so i can spend tomorrow - or most of tomorrow - working on a cake!Kyle Diaz wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 21:24Me too and also how are you?Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Thank you!!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it backluci darling!!!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 20:30hmphMelisande Lennox wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:15 How have you all been?
I saw, worry not I'll catch him sleep in my next class!
@Lucian Mornsternhahah
aaand hello Keith! Wren!
hey ali! hru?Aliana Duke wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:46Hi bai!!!Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Thank you!!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it backhiiiiiiiiiiWren Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:32BAIIIBailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Thank you!!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it back![]()
Oh cool we're gonna make pizza in class soon!
ive been good! super super busy, but life is goodFang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:17Thank you Bai!Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
lol the wedding thing is fun lol but chaotic
im excited for this year in threads, gotta couple things im planning. yall should be excited too!
how have you been fang?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD