14 Jan 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
I may burn down the classrooms, specifically Astronomy and whichever class @Argento Perceval-Phelan stands on cuz he insistedMelisande Lennox wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:54You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 16:02
Let's Chat!
14 Jan 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:57I may burn down the classrooms, specifically Astronomy and whichever class @Argento Perceval-Phelan stands on cuz he insistedMelisande Lennox wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:54You may what now? I think I didn't read it right!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:47It would be a honour to be a security of the greenhouses because only Herbology has my soft spot, I may burn the other classrooms down but never HerbologySarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:43My mistake- I spoke out of anger Miss Shakestra, thank you for your work catching the wrongdoers and your attention to the greenhouse’s property. I might have to elect you as my new securityElisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 15:40 Excuse Moi, I didn't break it, I caught them and am cleaning it, I even am guiding them of how to plant it back, Those kids don't know that they must use a draining hole pot for planting
14 Jan 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Jan 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
Im currently picking some games for a game nightArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:54Miss Shakestra!
Just chilling what about you?
Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
Ava Honey, when did I say, I will burn down Transfiguration? I will only burn the place where Professor Phelan stood at since he insisted I to burn itAva Winchect wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:02 She’s just like me, a soft spot for only one subject!
Unfortunately for the other professors, that’s transfiguration. Keep away Elisa, or I’ll convince whoever’s on door duty to keep you out.
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
14 Jan 2024, 17:12
Let's Chat!
My next post I do is yours Ben! 
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”