Back 3655 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Me too! I have the caramel one rn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kim! -gives Jeff milk tea boba- -drinks matcha vanilla boba-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I FINALLY DYED MY HAIRRRR

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH IT SUITS ME SM!!!!!!! I LOVE MY AHIRRRR

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hannah!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey del!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3655 / 18141