14 Jan 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Me too! I have the caramel one rn
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
14 Jan 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Jan 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kim! -gives Jeff milk tea boba- -drinks matcha vanilla boba-
14 Jan 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
I FINALLY DYED MY HAIRRRR
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
14 Jan 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
I LITERALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH IT SUITS ME SM!!!!!!! I LOVE MY AHIRRRR
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
14 Jan 2024, 03:34
Let's Chat!
Hiii
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
14 Jan 2024, 04:17
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”