13 Jan 2024, 07:53
Let's Chat!
Good Morning Guys
How is everyones day?
How is everyones day?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
13 Jan 2024, 10:24
Let's Chat!
gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:49im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??
13 Jan 2024, 10:42
Let's Chat!
omg aww she make fun of him for thatColin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:48She's a few days older than Colin!Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:43probablyColin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:39Welcome back mate!!
Shouldnt Juni be third year??
i lost track
13 Jan 2024, 12:41
Let's Chat!
@Juniper Kelly JUNIPERRR its selina knight btw
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
13 Jan 2024, 12:47
Let's Chat!
Thats fun! Can’t wait xDKim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 02:03 It looks like Kim will get to interact with a bunch of firsties! What fun!
Please excuse his coldness, indifference, avoidance.
He's not usually as unfriendly as the way he will appear right now.
Kim's just going through life-changing events and trauma that will last up until the end of Y3.
-hugs everyone-
I LOVE YOU ALL!
13 Jan 2024, 12:51
Let's Chat!
Deciding if I shall be a couch potato _(:3」∠)_ or shall I study ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!