Back 3644 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh hi Cassie!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning Guys
How is everyones day?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:49
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:13
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 04:05 Hey Violet!
Hey delainie ! Hryy
im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??
gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:48
Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:39
Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 21:28
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 20:42

OWOOOOOOOOOO!!!
yoooo
Welcome back mate!!

Shouldnt Juni be third year??
probably
i lost track
She's a few days older than Colin!
omg aww she make fun of him for that

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
@Juniper Kelly JUNIPERRR its selina knight btw <3

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 07:14 I am back!!!!!
I miss you all badly <3
Hi Ms. Jiang!! Welcome back!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 07:53 Good Morning Guys
How is everyones day?
Hello Ms. Shakestra!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Prof, Sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 02:03 It looks like Kim will get to interact with a bunch of firsties! What fun! <3
Please excuse his coldness, indifference, avoidance.
He's not usually as unfriendly as the way he will appear right now.
Kim's just going through life-changing events and trauma that will last up until the end of Y3.

-hugs everyone-

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Thats fun! Can’t wait xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Just chilling what about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Deciding if I shall be a couch potato _(:3」∠)_ or shall I study ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3644 / 18141