Back 3643 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good u!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 04:05 Hey Violet!
Hey delainie ! Hryy

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:13
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 04:05 Hey Violet!
Hey delainie ! Hryy
im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm going to bed soon, night guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
okee, gnnnnn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night night!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
🌙🌙

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I am back!!!!!
I miss you all badly <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
OOC Let's Chat!
OMG CASSIE YOUR BACK HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3643 / 18141