Back 3638 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Now I'm curious. -goes to check the greenhouses-
OOC Let's Chat!
Ben is a naughty boy!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Ben, detention

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
U would never :O I'm super super super innocent
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:04
Now I'm curious. -goes to check the greenhouses-
Oh noo :(
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben is a naughty boy!
No, i'm just eh..uhm..A nerdy boy trying to be good?
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:06
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
U would never :O I'm super super super innocent
I see and know everything, there’s no use hiding stuff from me. It’s decided

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:08
Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!
That's super cool, I'll let you know when next he messes stuff up, and needs help!
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.

As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.

As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!

For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3638 / 18141