12 Jan 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
12 Jan 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
yooooColin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 20:42Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:23 well technically Juni is a second yr she just needs to do the summer programOWOOOOOOOOOO!!!
12 Jan 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!
It does suit u really well ngl!Willow Byrne wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 21:09Red hair is the best!![]()
![]()
12 Jan 2024, 22:24
Let's Chat!
12 Jan 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Jan 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
12 Jan 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
WAAIT you got red hair to
I agree judge has voted red hairs for the win!
Hi u two!
12 Jan 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
Hruuuu
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
12 Jan 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
AGREED RED HAIRS ARW AWESOME!! Although Ali’s gonna hav epink hair soon!!!Benjamin Mason wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 22:29WAAIT you got red hair to![]()
I agree judge has voted red hairs for the win!
Hi u two!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
12 Jan 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Welcome back mate!!Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 21:28yooooColin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 20:42Juniper Kelly wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 15:23 well technically Juni is a second yr she just needs to do the summer programOWOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Shouldnt Juni be third year??
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire