Back 3618 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]French vanilla seems too sweet for me. I had french vanilla coffee before and I didn't like it
OOC Let's Chat!
Nooo it’s sooo good!!! But personally preferences lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I also had a french vanilla milk tea and I almost cried, but maybe Ill learn to love it
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll I’ve never had that fallout in bubble tea but I’m coffee, deff my fav type

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It tastes weird if you add it into things, well that's my opinion. Anyways, night!
OOC Let's Chat!
lol Okee. Nightt!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Night TINY

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Del!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning Guys

Good Night anyone going to bed

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3618 / 18141