Back 3617 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
-also sips bubble tea-

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Probs Choco or caramel
I made it at home today with a lot n the only arbor left was taro tho

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice. I sometimes make boba at home. Is it good?
OOC Let's Chat!
Ye sits rly good!! What’s ur fav flavour.

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s cool!! I’ve never acc had that b4

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea, I will if I ever see it anywhere! I’ve had a French vanilla before. It not as a bubble tea lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3617 / 18141