Back 3613 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm pretty good, tired though :sleep: also procrastinating work, but... I'm good! :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
:biggrin: :biggrin:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ β˜›
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol that's good you're good. I feel the tiredness lol

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Del!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Woah I love snow! ⛄️

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t think it’s snowing rn but it was. It’s always snowing it sucks lol

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis had to walk home from her school and she's not happy.

Oof, it doesn't snow that much here
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh yea. It was so cold today I live a 5 min walk away from the school my oarenst had to pick me up. Everyone was getting picked up

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3613 / 18141