Back 3612 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

heyy

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey ren hey scarlet!!! How are y’all?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:42 Hi everyone!!
Hi Ali! <3 <3 <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:51
Aliana Duke wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:42 Hi everyone!!
Hi Ali! <3 <3 <3
hi!

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
March Calister wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:53
Willow Byrne wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:51
Aliana Duke wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:42 Hi everyone!!
Hi Ali! <3 <3 <3
hi!
Hey!

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great! Just finished tennis practice :)

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! I really like your new pfp :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! how are you?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
Back 3612 / 18141