Back 3607 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:07 Hello little bird,

I did. I'm the best *dances epicly*
If what I remember is right, I was the one who took the snake away

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:09
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:07 Hello little bird,

I did. I'm the best *dances epicly*
If what I remember is right, I was the one who took the snake away
shhhhhhhh- hush


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
@Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Choir timmeeeeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:29 Choir timmeeeeee
*eats Keith*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you Bai! ♥️ How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
OOC Let's Chat!
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you Bai! ♥️ How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
FANGGGGGGGGGGGGG did you read it

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:21
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you Bai! ♥️ How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
FANGGGGGGGGGGGGG did you read it
Just finished reading it! Poor girl is putting herself into a dangerous trouble :sweatingbullets:
OOC Let's Chat!
hellliwww

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:25
Wren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:21
Fang Hui-Ying wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:17
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:26 @Fang Hui-Ying AHHH the banners in your ency are SO AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you Bai! ♥️ How have you been? I’ve been lurking the wedding thing! xD
FANGGGGGGGGGGGGG did you read it
Just finished reading it! Poor girl is putting herself into a dangerous trouble :sweatingbullets:
Maybe, can't wait to see you're reaction

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 3607 / 18141