11 Jan 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
I am fine yet tired of studies -Steals Tracey's milk tea-
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey! Why'd ya do that for? -frowns-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Ooh thatβs good
I gotta go to school but itβs like -40Β°C rnβ¦
I gotta go to school but itβs like -40Β°C rnβ¦
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Jan 2024, 15:02
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:59Elders should always share with youngers,Hey! Why'd ya do that for? -frowns-
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Jan 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:02Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:59Elders should always share with youngers,Hey! Why'd ya do that for? -frowns-But why'd you steal it? I could've given you a freshly made bottle
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
*appears*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola Keith!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:03Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:02Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:59Elders should always share with youngers,Hey! Why'd ya do that for? -frowns-Then gimme some, -Passes her the bottle of milk tea with Elisa special cake-But why'd you steal it? I could've given you a freshly made bottle
Hey Keith, Looks like you did escape the snake
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Jan 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
Hello little bird,
I did. I'm the best *dances epicly*
I did. I'm the best *dances epicly*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 15:08
Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:04Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:03Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 15:02Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:59Elders should always share with youngers,Hey! Why'd ya do that for? -frowns-Then gimme some, -Passes her the bottle of milk tea with Elisa special cake-But why'd you steal it? I could've given you a freshly made bottle
Hey Keith, Looks like you did escape the snake-gives Elisa a freshly made bottle of milk tea-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish