11 Jan 2024, 14:08
Let's Chat!
I do!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:02I did remove the snake, Maybe wanna join me in setting a classroom on fire?Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:56 Fire is pretty, but i only wanted the snake gone, i wont set nothin of fire.
*plays in the sandbox*
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
11 Jan 2024, 14:10
Let's Chat!
Then lets all go give Professor Baird his last pranks
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Jan 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
Morning!!!
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Jan 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 14:41
Let's Chat!
Keif has awaken
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
im good!! working through school, hoping to finish most of my work for the week today so i can spend tomorrow - or most of tomorrow - working on a cake!Kyle Diaz wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 21:24Me too and also how are you?Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42Thank you!!Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:25
-shrugs- Iβm alright though I fractured my hip/leg but I went to the doctor today and she said it was just tissue scaring so I donβt need X-rays!!!
Hbu bai?
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it back
luci darling!!!Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 20:30hmphMelisande Lennox wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:15 How have you all been?
I saw, worry not I'll catch him sleep in my next class!
@Lucian Mornsternhahah
aaand hello Keith! Wren!
hey ali! hru?Aliana Duke wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:46Hi bai!!!Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42Thank you!!Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:25
-shrugs- Iβm alright though I fractured my hip/leg but I went to the doctor today and she said it was just tissue scaring so I donβt need X-rays!!!
Hbu bai?
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it back
hiiiiiiiiiiWren Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:32BAIIIBailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42Thank you!!Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:25
-shrugs- Iβm alright though I fractured my hip/leg but I went to the doctor today and she said it was just tissue scaring so I donβt need X-rays!!!
Hbu bai?
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!glad you got it back
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
11 Jan 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Hru guys??
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ
11 Jan 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm tired. -drinks milk tea-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
im good! gonna do my best to be productive today
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade