11 Jan 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
*catches hat*Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:06*chucks the hat*Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:05*listens*Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:03*stares at the snake* What's up dude-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:02Ren was the one who suggested of the flower snakes, Have to feed them to keep them alive,
Sorry dude
*Lets the snake into the room*
I think the snake is saying, “Nice hat dude- ”
Hey now, don’t take it out on the hat Keith
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
11 Jan 2024, 13:08
Let's Chat!
*glares*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
*offers apple*
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
11 Jan 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
give the snake the appleRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:09*offers apple*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
Aw the hat is goneKeith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:10give the snake the appleRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:09*offers apple*
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
11 Jan 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
Hola hello
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
11 Jan 2024, 13:12
Let's Chat!
-Snake still proceeds to move towards him-Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:11Aw the hat is goneKeith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:10give the snake the appleRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:09*offers apple*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
11 Jan 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
I'm to tired for dealing with snakesRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:11Aw the hat is goneKeith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:10give the snake the appleRenelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 13:09*offers apple*
HI CLARKY - save me-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 13:14
Let's Chat!
Good morning
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.