3 Jan 2024, 11:19
A world of our own
Welcome!!
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
3 Jan 2024, 11:25
A world of our own
Name Laura
Nickname Lo lo
The reason why I want to join is because I just want to do something.
.
Nickname Lo lo
The reason why I want to join is because I just want to do something.
.
GKAUR
11 Jan 2024, 11:56
A world of our own
Name: Alyx Aberd
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Alyx is fine
Why are you joining?: just to RP with some people, make friends, that's all
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Alyx is fine
Why are you joining?: just to RP with some people, make friends, that's all
26 Jun 2024, 19:21
A world of our own
Name: Rose Wemberly
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Rose or Ro is fine
Why are you joining?: I'm looking to make some friends to RP with!