Back 3596 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heyoooo

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Alyx!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 02:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 02:39
Marcie Reaves wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 02:36 Awsome! I kinda feel like writting an RP, but I'm sorta waiting for others to write in them,
I'm waiting for replies. But, I might make another open thread, dunno where tho.
Hannah Blossom wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 02:36 Hey y’all! How are you? My activity has been down a lot lately so I’m sorry about that
Heyo Hannah! I'm good, how 'bout you?
You could do it in the library that would be fun! Or do some sort of intresting setting, like the Room of requirment was cool!
Maybe

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
:biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles even tho idk what we’re smiling bout*

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
How are y'all doing?

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m doing good! N u??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
RAVENCLOWNS!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Rude.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey go away Colin!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3596 / 18141