31 Dec 2023, 16:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Dec 2023, 16:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 You´re welcome!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 31 Dec 2023, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Dec 2023, 16:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28Finally someone from Slytherpuff!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Dec 2023, 16:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"