Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

27 haiiiii

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
28 Helloo

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
29 heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
29 :bye:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
30 :)

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
31 I'm excited for tomorrow

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
30 I just saw it on "Let's talk" Happy birthday in advance!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"