31 Dec 2023, 16:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 haiiiii
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
31 Dec 2023, 16:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 Helloo
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Dec 2023, 16:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
31 Dec 2023, 16:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 I just saw it on "Let's talk" Happy birthday in advance!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"